The American Swedish Institute is committed to making programs, services, resources, and its facility accessible to all.
- ASI has wheelchairs available for loan. You can request one from a staff or volunteer upon entering ASI.
- There are designated accessible parking spaces located in the northeastern part of our parking lot.
- There are wheelchair accessible restrooms and a family restroom.
- There is elevator service to all full floors.
- Sign language interpreters can be arranged with 72 hours notice; call 612-871-4907.
For more information about museum accessibility, please call 612-871-4907.