Special Shopping – the ASI Museum Store hosts a Midsommar Pop-Up Shop
Friday, June 16, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. With vendors Larissa Loden, Polarn O. Pyret, and Maguba/Båstad. Parents coming for the Kids at the Castle event on Friday from 9-10 a.m. can shop before or after.
Saturday, June 17, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Vendors during the Midsommar Celebration:
- Fjällrjäven, backpacks and clothing
- Horredsmattan, plastic woven rugs/mats from Sweden
- Larissa Loden, local handmade jewelry
- Ann Lyons, handcrafted Swedish style rag rugs
- Polarn O. Pyret, Swedish children’s clothing
- Lisa Rydin-Erickson, graphic artist
- Båstad, playful, sustainably handmade Swedish clogs
From fine Swedish glassware, Danish and local jewelry, pine and sea salt soaps and candles, Nordic crime thrillers and many more unique items, the ASI Museum Store is your source for Nordic inspired gift items. Shop for yourself, friends and family and combine your visit with a tour of the Mansion or a stop at FIKA Cafe.
Contact the ASI Museum Store
Admission to the ASI Museum Store is always free.
As a special thank you, ASI Members receive 10% off Museum Store purchases and many more benefits. To find out more about becoming a member, click here.
All ASI Museum Store proceeds support the American Swedish Institute, its educational programs and the preservation of the historic Turnblad Mansion.