Kids at the Castle
Mark your calendars for the third Friday (and selected Saturdays) of every month for this action-packed kids and family creative playtime. Join us for circle time, storytelling, crafts, visual play, music and movement in the Turnblad Mansion. Suggested for ages 2-5. Adults must accompany children.
$8 per family. Registration not required, just purchase admission at ASI's front desk on the day of the program. Admission valid all day.
Upcoming dates (all start at 9 a.m.)
- Friday, 2/14: Hearts & Hugs
- Saturday, 2/15: Hearts & Hugs
- Friday, 3/20: Mini Makers
- Saturday, 3/21: Mini Makers
- Friday, 4/17: Hop into Spring
- Saturday, 4/18: Hop into Spring
- Friday, 5/15: Moovin' and Groovin'
- Saturday, 5/16: Moovin' and Groovin'
- Friday, 6/19: Sigrid and the Dragon
- Friday, 7/17: Water, Sky and Me
- Saturday, 7/18: Water, Sky and Me
- Friday, 8/21: VA-ROOM, SCREEECH, WHOOOSH!
- Saturday, 8/22: VA-ROOM, SCREEECH, WHOOOSH!
Babies at the Castle
ASI's carrier tours for baby and caregiver will immerse you and your young one in ASI's current exhibition. Tours are about 30 minutes plus 15 minutes of sensory play. Designed for babies up to 15 months.
$15 for adult and baby. Advanced registration is required, please follow the links below to register. Admission valid all day.
Register for a preschool program designed specifically for children ages 3-5 and their important adults. Topics will be explored through creative storytelling, music, art and more. Advanced registration is required to keep group size just right. Follow the links to each program to register online.
Friday, March 6, 2020 - 10:00am to 11:30amExperience the wonder of our newest exhibit,
Friday, April 3, 2020 - 10:00am to 11:30amWhat’s a Swedish påskkärring!? Come find out through dance, storytelling, exploration and craft!