The American Swedish Institute is committed to making programs, services, resources and its facility accessible to all.
- The ASI visitor entrance is located at the northeast end of the free surface parking lot. Metro Mobility and visitors who need easy access may unload directly in front of the entrance before proceeding to park.
- Designated accessible parking spaces are located in the northeastern part of the ASI parking lot.
- Elevator service is available to all full floors of the Turnblad Mansion and Nelson Cultural Center.
- ASI's Quiet Room is a Lower Level space that offers guests a quiet location for nursing mothers, faith based or other needs.
- Manual wheelchairs are available for complimentary use on the ASI campus. Please request one from ASI staff or a volunteer at the Information Desk.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms and a family restroom are provided in the Turnblad Mansion and Nelson Cultural Center.
- Sign language interpreters can be arranged with two week's notice, possibly less, depending on availability. Call 612-871-4907 to inquire.
- Listening amplification equipment is available upon request for tours or events.
- Certified Service Animals are welcome.
For more information about accessibility, please call 612-871-4907.