- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your group tour.
You may also call ASI at 612-871-4907 or register in person at the Front Desk.
- Please register no later than 2 weeks in advance to give our staff and tour facilitators time to prepare.
- Confirmation for all online registrations will be sent via email. Receipts for phone or in person registrations are available upon request.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made within one week (seven days) of a tour.
- While ASI makes every effort to ensure tours run, ASI reserves the right to cancel a tour at least one week prior to its start date.
- Groups will be notified by phone or email if a program is cancelled.
- In the event that ASI cancels a tour for any reason, groups will receive a full refund.
- Please allow up to one week for refunds to be processed. If payment was received within 60 days of the refund the refund will be given in the same form as the original payment (cash payments will only be given in person). If you request a refund more than 60 days after initial payment, refund will be issued via a mailed check only.
Amenities and Resources
- The ASI campus is fully handicapped accessible.
- ASI offers ASL is available upon request and must be made at the time of reservation.
- ASI offers free parking for visitors in our surface lot located on the southern half of the 2600 block of Park Avenue.
- ASI may be able to accommodate a language translator
- Lunch packages are available. See below.
Commonly Asked Questions
What days of the week and times of the day do you offer group tours?
We typically offer tours during open Museum hours on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. We may be able to accommodate special requests, please contact email@example.com with inquiries.
How far in advance do I need to book my tour?
Group tours must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
Do you require a deposit for group tours, and when does the tour operator need to provide payment?
ASI requests a deposit and/or full payment at the time of reservation. Full payment must be made no later than the scheduled day of the tour.
Do you offer meal options for our group?
While our award-winning café, FIKA is open for table service during most Museum Hours, we recommend that you make food and beverage arrangements when you book your tour. Group Tour Meal Packages are available through our Slate & Stone catering service, contact Amanda Vanderplas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are group leaders and motor coach operators free of charge for the tour? What about the meal?
Yes, group tour leaders and motor coach operators are welcome to join the tour free of charge. However, if there is a meal package ordered, drivers and leaders need to be included in the paid guest count if they wish to eat.
Do you offer tours in other languages than English?
Unfortunately no. While we do have some Swedish, Somali and Spanish speaking tour facilitators, we can’t guarantee they will be available to lead your tour in languages other than English. Tour groups are encouraged to hire their own translators as needed.
Group Tour Meal Packages
Call it culinary diplomacy. Call it delicious. There's no better way to compliment your group's experience at ASI than by sharing a strong cup of coffee with homemade pastry or a full service lunch. Slate & Stone Catering, here at ASI, offers tour groups customized menus dedicated to regional ingredients and Nordic traditions.
Contact Amanda Vanderplas, email@example.com, for more information.